ROSENSE ROSE WATER (Original from Turkey) 100% Natural Dermatologically Tested
Free from alcohol and additives Rosense Eau De Rose is the perfect natural tonic that hydrates and clarifies your skin while helping to restore its natural moisture balance.
Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
Its firming effect refines pores and prevents clogging, giving your skin a fresh and supple appearance.
BENEFITS OF ROSE WATER
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent-like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- It also helps ageing skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
10 USES OF ROSE WATER
The best and easiest way to use rose water maybe to apply it at night, to clear all impurities the face has collected through the day.
- Spritz Away! "A great way to use rosewater is by spritzing it on your face. Rosewater can also be sprayed over makeup to work as a makeup setting product, the mist will leave your face radiant.
- Dry and Frizzy Hair - Mix equal parts rosewater and glycerin, apply on the scalp with the help of cotton pads and massage for 10-15 minutes. Let it stay for another 30 minutes and wash off with shampoo.
- Facial Cleanser: Rose water can be used a cleanser for all skin types. After washing your face with a mild face wash, all you have to do is add a few drops of glycerin to 1 tbsp. rose water and apply it on your face.
- No More Tired Eyes : soak a cotton pad in chilled rose water and apply. It helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and get rid of redness.
- Hair Conditioner : Post shampooing, use a cup of rose w